If you or someone you know has been looking to find a truly stunning West Loop condo look no further. Tap and take 3D Tour of 1035 W Monroe #3 – a lovely 2 bed/ 2 bath condo just listed for sale for $599,900.
This is a beautifully appointed condo with sophisticated fit and finish. For instance, as you enter this home you’ll immediately notice the quality crown molding and genuine hardwood flooring throughout.
Plus, due to the lot size and design, this condo has an extra wide living area with everything you want. For example, a cozy fireplace and a separate dining area. In addition, there’s a private terrace for morning coffee or a relaxing evening. Moreover, there’s even shared rooftop space.
The chef’s kitchen features a Wolf range, custom stainless steel backsplash, granite countertops, 42 inch cherry cabinets and a breakfast bar.
Main bedroom oasis
The main bedroom suite has all the features for your own private oasis. To start with, you’ll appreciate the huge walk in closet with Elfa organization. Next up is the spa-like quality bath featuring heated floors, dual vanity sink and a separate steam shower. Moreover there’s also a jetted tub perfect for relaxing.
1035 W Monroe #3 real does enjoy a sensational location. Here are 5 reasons why:
- Walking distance to all the amazing Randolph and Fulton Market restaurants and night life
- Mary Bartleme and Skinner parks are both with in easy reach
- Within the well ranked Skinner school district
- Daily shopping needs are nearby including Whole Foods and Marianos
- Transportation is a breeze with the Morgan L and Madison CTA