The Best Marketing Brings The Best Offers
As someone who lives in Chicago but travels for work each week, I wanted to find someone who could help me sell my first condo in Chicago. Thank you to Best Chicago Properties for helping me do that and getting my condo on television’s “House Hunters.” My Broker helped me close out a chapter of my life so I can get on to the next!
Before marketing begins, your Broker will give you advice on how to make your home show its best. Often this includes a to-do list made up of minor home repair tasks and deep cleaning that combined will translate into selling your home for top dollar. With prep and staging complete, we’re ready for the photo shoot! Read about the three best Chicago improvements that add value to your home.
Your home will be professionally photographed by ThreeSixtyChicago using the latest digital photography equipment and Matterport 3D virtual tour technology. Matterport 2D and 3D scanning technology takes the regular real estate virtual tour to the next level and beyond. It’s the latest technology for “streetview” or “flythrough” first person property walk-throughs and is enabled for smartphones and tablets as well as desktop and laptop viewing. From anywhere in the world, potential buyers can move intuitively through the home’s interior, then zoom out to either a dollhouse or floor plan view for a unique perspective of the layout. Our photographer knows just how to stage and light your home’s rooms to make them look really great online providing potential buyers with a meaningful, emotional, way to visualize your home as if they are there. Truly amazing technology!
Our marketing is directed to two audiences; buyers and their brokers.
Buyers: With over 94% of home buyers searching online it is critical to have a website that is well positioned and to utilize all channels of digital marketing including social media. We’re always innovating and moving ahead with the latest technology to better connect your home to the right buyer. We make sure your home is found by buyers where they look and when the look.
- Professional photography paired with an eloquent description highlighting your home’s best features for high impact
- The latest digital marketing technology so your home is easily found online
- 30+ real estate websites including Zillow / Trulia and Realtor.com®
- The maximum number of photos per site – homes with multiple photos are viewed 299% more often
- Open Houses as permitted
- Professional brochures
- Distinctive high quality signage where permitted
Buyer Brokers: The MLS is where they start but to find their client the right home they also rely on their network of broker colleagues. This is another reason you want to list with us; we know the buyer brokers in our areas.
- We generate enthusiasm for your home within Chicago’s buyer broker community
- We cut through the clutter and show buyer brokers why your home is special
- We do this by using creative solutions like hosting a buyer broker event at your property and reaching out to our network of top Chicago buyer agents with email blasts exposing them to your listing.
- And of course via Chicago’s Multiple Listing Service
Yes it works. We’ve been successfully engaging Chicago buyers on social media since 2010 and have closed transactions based on a buyer seeing a post, tweet or pin featuring their dream home. We promote our listings via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and Google+. For example, check out the Best Chicago Properties Facebook page.
It’s great that we do all this but what’s just as critical is that we give you progress reports every step of the way. You choose what update method you like best; phone, text, or email. We’ll let you know how its going and provide stats from your virtual tour, MLS and various website channels.